Thursday, December 23, 2010

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Sheepish




Was out shopping all day for last minute preparation for our holiday family dinners (we are hosting my family tomorrow and my hubby's the day after!).  I'm so tempted to just cater everything but instead have decided to make the effort to bake some espresso and banana/chocolate mini-cakes...if anything, it will at least make the house smell good!  Everything else will most likely be ready-to-serve dishes from Costco...

Fur vest (parka not in picture) - D&G; Blouse - BCBG; Pants - H&M; Bag - Chanel; Earrings - Chanel

4 comments:

  1. so cute ,I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    those are the exact chanel earrings i want! would you be able to let me know how much they were?

    thanks! great blog btw! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your earrings, fur vest and your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica nappy bags hermes fake t5s56q8v88 replica bags from turkey useful site t3g70h5t76 buy replica bags replica bags 168 mall replica bags india Recommended Reading w8u10x0f77 replica bags in china

    ReplyDelete