Sunday, February 20, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Dark Fantasy






I went shopping with my mom over the weekend and found this black beauty hanging on a sale rack...my heart skipped a beat...Without hesitation, I tried it on and was unable to take it off...so that's what love at first sight feels like! 

Did I mention that Emmanuelle Alt (yes, it's official, she's the new editor in chief at Vogue Paris!) was spotted with the same coat?  Anyways, my heart skipped another beat when I handed over my amex...

Coat - Balmain; Jeggings - True Religion; Bag - Givenchy; Boots - Jil Sander

2 comments:

  1. No way ! Oh i love this coat ! And i can't believe how gorgeous you are ! Super fun blog and glad i found you !
    I am your newest follower and fan on Chictopia.
    Come and drop by !
    Bisous
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    http://www.chictopia.com/lechateaudesfleurs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea how i stumbled across your blog but i really love it! you have a really great eye and very cute/stylish/wearable outfits - even in freezing cold weather! keep it up =)

    xoxo sofie

    ReplyDelete