Sunday, September 25, 2011

Naked Phantom





So I finally got my friend to come out with her new Celine Phantom purchased last week at Cahier d'Exercices for an iced latte with me.  Obviously, I took the opportunity to snap some pictures to share with you guys...and I'm so happy I was able to capture its true shade under the natural light.  Isn't the colour just yummy?

Celine calls this colour Flesh as in natural colour of the leather.  I just love the rosy undertone with contrasting stitching making this nude colour more feminine and modern.  The light colour also allowed all the characteristics of the leather to show through, a fine detail seldomly found in handbags.

I also brought my Celine Luggage out for comparison and what a difference!  The Phantom's base is much deeper, making the bag seem bigger.  And the straps flopping out from both sides and the braided zipper pull add edge to an otherwise very classic style.  Well, it's confirmed: no mistake taking this baby home with her last week!!!

Now, how do we spell j-e-a-l-o-u-s-y again?!?

6 comments:

  1. Gosh CELINE is really gorgeous! I wish to have that one day as my baby.Now I can say the feeling is mutual. Thanks for sharing this piece..sigh.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great colour. The Celine is so beautiful! Do you own one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwi, no phantom for me yet...I left my name on the waiting list and...well...still waiting. In the meantime, I'm glad I got my Luggage Mini in blk smooth leather!

    ReplyDelete