Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SERIOUS CLOSET ENVY - Sylvia Mantella



























Please stop rubbing your eyes as I did when I first saw these pictures...it's not a mirage nor is it the closet at Vogue US.  This, all of this, is the personal collection of shoes, handbags, gowns, coats and more shoes of Sylvia Mantella, Director of Branding at Mantella Corporation in Toronto.

Obviously, the word "minimalist" does not exist anywhere near her.  Everything is in excess, and I'm just plain envious!!!  I love the custom white presidential suite size walk-in closet.  I love the victorian decor.  I love the shoe portraits.  And mostly, I love all the shoes I can (or Sylvia can to be exact) wear!!!

ps.  Have you spotted the killer Kirkwood X Rodarte cage sandals that I've been wanting forever?!?

source: the Coveteur

3 comments: