Saturday, November 19, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Milanese in Shanghai










Going to a birthday party tonight and cannot wait to wear my new Canari Yellow studded dress by Versace for H&M!  It's getting a little cooler today in Shanghai (so hot and humid in the last few days) so I just threw on a few layers...yup, nothing complicated for me, please!

I also decided that my panther choker would look best on my wrist; what do you think?

Dress - Versace for H&M; Kimono jacket - Zara; Faux fur vest - Zara; Shoes - Christian Louboutin; Belt - Miu Miu; Choker (worn as bracelet) - Versace for H&M; Ring - YSL; Earrings - BCBG; Sunglasses - Prada

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how you wore the chocker as a bracelet. How did you get it so small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I guess my wrist is just a lot bigger than yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of prints and colours!

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete