Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Bigger The Better



My motto has always been "The Bigger The Better".  For me, it applies to almost everything in life, from cars (I'm rather a SUV kinda gal) to heels (no kitten heels here pls), and it most definitely applies to my hair.   I LOVE BIG BOUNCY HAIR! 

Unfortunately for me, I haven't been blessed with big bouncy hair naturally.  In fact, my hair is rather fine.  I even use to dye my hair simply to thicken the strands!  And now, with the anticipation of shedding like no tomorrow after giving birth to my baby girl, I decided to invest in quality shampoo & conditioner.

And so far, the best shampoo I've tried hands down is Kérastase Nutrivive for fine hair (the Bain Satin shampoo and Masqintense masque/conditioner).  Yes it was expensive, but well worth the money if you can afford it.  

But this time with volume in mind, I'm determined to try the Kérastase Volumactive, which was voted Best 2012 shampoo/conditioner for fine hair by InStyle magazine.  It claims to only add volume but also strengthen fine fragile strands...sounds like exactly what my post-natal hair needs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment