Friday, June 21, 2013

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Pierre Hardy Sneakers


(WHITE AND BLACK CANVAS CUBE SNEAKERS)


(ORANGE & BLUE COLOR BLOCKED PRINTED HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS)


(WHITE & JUTA BX00 SNEAKERS)


I've been obsessed over the Pierre Hardy sneakers, especially the black & white signature cube hightops.  And now, they're even on sale at Ssense but they're all men styles, which doesn't bother me at all except the smallest size is an IT39...what does that translate into women's sizes anyways???  In any cases, I have a feeling that they're not gonna fit my 36 1/2 feet.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh My God !
    The colorful collection of such fabulous sneakers . I have decided to purchase some of the pair of shoes shown in the pictures specially the black and white one .

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete