Thursday, July 25, 2013

OUTFIR DU JOUR - Bruised









I know there are bigger problems in life (earthquakes, starving kids and life threatening diseases to name a few), but I can't help myself from being annoyed by all the bruises on my legs...so ugly!  And they are mirror bruises resulting from the same bench in my room I keep on bumping into...annoyed!!!

I guess my only consolation is that bruises are better than mosquito bites (which are even more annoying).  Ok, I'm not venting.  Off to a lunch date with hubby and shopping for my son's birthday party this weekend!

T-shirt - SKIIN; Jeans - James; Purse - Celine; Necklace - Street Vendor from Vietnam; Heels - Christian Louboutin; Watch - Hermes

5 comments:

  1. love the look :) so stylish
    www.blingsparklesandyou.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this outfit, including
    the accessories, move that bench please . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bench moved...I don't know why I had to wait so long to move it! :(

      Delete
  3. Fabulous look. I really love the necklace. Try some Arnica for the bruising, it helps. :) You can find it at most health food stores. I always had tons of bruises on my legs, and that helps eliminate them.

    ReplyDelete