Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HAIR INSPIRATION - Wild Knot




(Kinder Aggugini S/S 2013)


Always in search for a modern way to tie my hair up during the hot & humid summer days, I think I found the perfect messy pony at the backstage of Kinder Aggugini.  Visually, it resembles more like a braids than a ponytail.  But it is in fact simply twisting a few strands of hairs in opposite direction at the nape, creating a messy knot.

To get the rough beach hair texture, I would recommend texturizing spray or powder.  And if you have pin straight strands, try the curling iron...but resist making perfect curls; this is not a prom look.  This is a I'm-too-cool-to-be-bothered look!

1 comment:

  1. It is very difficult working on rough and texture hair. It should be complete perfection to tie in perfect shape.  There are various techniques and creative ideas used to create a messy and attractive knot. Hair And Makeup Melbourne

    ReplyDelete