Friday, August 16, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Clic!









I'm been watching too many episodes of "Go Diego Go!" and not really by choice.  My son has monopolized our TV and frankly, there's nothing to watch anyways so I don't mind.  By now, I can also memorize all the dialogues...

Anyways, at least today, I get to dress up a little and attend a private fashion event hosted by a girlfriend at her new studio!  I decided to go very classic Yves Saint Laurent (although I'm not wearing a single YSL piece) with black & white silk blouse and pointed heels.  Somewhat modernized my look with tailored shorts and rolling up the sleeves.

And my red lips of course!  Yup, I've been kinda addicted to this Lady Danger by MAC lippie!!!

Blouse - Winter Kate; Shorts - Club Monaco; Bag - Celine; Shoes - Christian Louboutin; Necklace - Ebay; Watch - Hermes; Ring - Dominic Jones

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous outfit, and you wear it well . . .

    ReplyDelete